Directions: Below are buttons linking to to ICJE's online Superior Court Judges MCJE records. When you click the buttons below, the records will appear in the form of a read-only Adobe pdf document. The documents contain no identifying information except each person's identification number. The records are listed in numerical, order sorted by identification number. Simply scroll down to find your number and then read across to find your records.
Last Update: 3/10/2017
The mandatory requirement for superior court judges is 12 hours, including 1 Ethics or Professionalism hour every calendar year. Up to 12 hours credit can be carried over into the next calendar year.
Legend: Below are the column headers that you will view on the Superior Court Judges document and what each stands for:
- ##CO - course hours carried over from the previous year(s)
- E- Ethics Hours
- J- Juvenile Court Hours
- Win## - Winter Seminar
- E - Ethics Credit from the Winter Seminar
- J - Juvenile Court Credit from the Winter Seminar
- Sum## - Summer Seminar
- E - Ethics Credit from Summer Seminar
- J - Juvenile Credit from Summer Seminar
- Other - Credits obtained from other seminars and activities