Information for Court Reporters
CE information and forms for Georgia Certified Court Reporters:
Please visit the Georgia Board of Court Reporting to check your license status or pay your fees.
As of September 1st, ICJE will no longer be accepting submissions by mail, fax or email. Beginning September 1st, all sumbissions will be emailed to a new email address: CRCE@gaaoc.us.
- The Court Reporting FAQ!
- Classes and Seminars Preapproved for Court Reporters
- CE Credit Hour Status for all Georgia CCRs (Last updated 09/02/14).
- You may experience trouble viewing the document if you have an older version of Adobe Acrobat/Adobe Reader, and you will not be able to view it if you don't have either at all. If you do have an older version or are unsure of what version you have or do not have either product at all, you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free by going to Adobe's website and following their on-screen directions.
- The CE Credit Hour Status will be updated on the first Monday of each month; the next update will be September 2nd, due to Labor Day.
- Continuing Education Manual for Georgia Certified Court Reporters
- CRTC-1 Request for Credit form to apply for CE credit
- CRTC-2 Course Evaluation form to accompany each credit request
- Both the CRTC-1 and CRTC-2 forms are also provided in pdf format here for your convenience.
- Instructions for using the CRTC-1 and CRTC-2 forms.
Contact Christina Bazemore for questions regarding individual court reporter CE status: